Selling a house in Kanawha County with structural issues may seem like an impossible task, but that doesn’t have to be the case! If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the process of selling your home, don’t worry – you have allies. Take advantage of our help today so you can focus on securing that sale!
Identify All Issues
Having a clear picture of any structural issues when selling your home is key. An accurate cost estimate for repairs and an understanding of the potential effect on property value can help you determine the perfect listing price – one that will make sure you get top dollar!
When selling a house, honesty is the best policy. By being up-front about any structural issues and providing potential buyers with an in-depth report of necessary repairs, you will leave less room for them to doubt your intentions.
Here are some steps you can take to sell a house with structural problems:
- Hire a Professional Inspector: To accurately assess the extent of the structural problems in your home, it’s essential to hire a professional inspector. A qualified inspector will thoroughly examine your home and provide a detailed report of the issues and the necessary repairs.
- Get Repair Estimates: Once you have a detailed report of the structural problems, it’s important to get repair estimates from licensed contractors. This will give you an idea of the costs involved in repairing the issues, which you can use to determine the best-selling price for your home.
- Disclose All Information: When listing your home, disclose all the information about the structural problems and the necessary repairs. Be honest and upfront with potential buyers to avoid any legal issues down the line.
- Market Your Kanawha County Home: Despite the structural problems, there may be buyers who are willing to take on the repairs for the right price. Market your home aggressively, highlighting its positive features and the potential it holds once the repairs are complete.
- Consider Working with a Real Estate Investor: If you’re in a hurry to sell your home, consider working with a real estate investor who specializes in buying homes with structural problems. These investors are experienced in dealing with such issues and can make a quick cash offer for your home.
Selling a house with structural problems requires a well-informed approach and transparent communication with potential buyers. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can successfully sell your home despite its structural issues.
How to Sell Your Structurally Damaged Home at Little to No Extra Cost
Do Some Research
To start, research the local real estate market to decide whether selling your home as-is is a viable option—if so, it may help cut down on costs associated with renovations or repairs.
Search for the Right Realtors
Look for Realtors that specialize in distressed properties and have experience handling structurally damaged homes.
Prepare some kind of disclosure statement that outlines any known issues and routinely inspects the structure to stay aware of any additional damage in order to protect yourself from potential future claims.
Sell to a Cash Home Buyer
If you’re looking to quickly and securely offload your property, look no further than 3 Oh 4 Investments.
As one of the area’s leading cash home buyers, we buy houses in Kanawha County with a process that avoids costly fees or dealing with an estate agent – instead, simply send us information about your house for a fair cash offer without any third parties involved!
There is no need to list on platforms or deal with stressful open houses; so contact us now and get started today!